The Lithgow Library Expansion project involved additions and renovations to an 1880’s Andrew Carnegie funded library in Augusta, Maine. The project demolished an outdated 1970’s wing and expanded onto an adjacent lot with a new wing that more than double the size of the existing Library. Renovations of the original historic stone building included restoration of the original wood and complete reconstruction of the stain glass windows.
Project Construction Cost
More Municipal Projects